Monday, May 12, 2008

Recipes!

Hi!
Welcome to my recipe blog. I love cooking, and I wanted to share my favorite recipes with everyone! I always love trying new recipes, so I'd like to have you contribute your favorite recipes so I can post them!

The only catch I have for posting your recipes is that you have to have tried them (and liked them!) yourself. :) Please don't send something you haven't tried first. I want to have all categories represented!

Meats, veggies, fruits, snacks, sweets...we love it all! I would also love recipes that cater to food allergies, such as gluten-free, egg, dairy, soy, wheat-free....anything like that.

Simply post your recipe in the comments section, and I will post it in the blog with the appropriate label so others can find it and enjoy it, too. :) If the recipe is too long to fit in the comments section, just email me at: psalm1002@gmail.com .

I will credit any recipes that aren't mine, unless you tell me otherwise. I'll use your first name only. :)

No comments: